About the Study Abroad Center
The Study Abroad Center will be integral to the internationalization of Iowa State University.
Collaborate across the university to create and advance education abroad opportunities.
- Collaborate with academic units to create and promote accessible, inclusive programs and services to align with Iowa State University needs.
- Advance high-impact education abroad programming that enriches a student's Iowa State experience.
- Collaborate with campus offices and academic units to employ education abroad best practices.
Our office is located on the 3rd floor of the Memorial Union in room 3226, across from International Student and Scholars Office. The office is open Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm during the academic year. During breaks, we are open Monday - Friday from 9am to 4pm. We can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 515-294-6792.
What We Do:
- Program development
- Program coordination
- Student advising
- Pre-departure orientations
- Promote study abroad campus wide
- Colloborate with college study abroad and international programs offices
- Incoming exchange student advising
- Maintain agreements and contracts
- Advise on study abroad scholarships
- Coordinate the Waltz Study Abroad Affordability scholarship
- Visa advising
- Provide ISUAbroad support
- Project Assist
- Manage program accounts
- Maintain program page in ISUAbroad
- Travel and program logistics
- Handle program billing
- Assist with promotion and graphic design needs
Last updated on December 11, 2020