About the Study Abroad Center
The Study Abroad Center will be integral to the internationalization of Iowa State University.
Collaborate across the university to create and advance education abroad opportunities.
- Collaborate with academic units to create and promote accessible, inclusive programs and services to align with Iowa State University needs.
- Advance high-impact education abroad programming that enriches a student's Iowa State experience.
- Collaborate with campus offices and academic units to employ education abroad best practices.
Our office is located on the 3rd floor of the Memorial Union in room 3226, across from International Student and Scholars Office. The office is currently open Monday - Friday from 9am to 4:30pm. We can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 515-294-6792.
What We Do:
- Program development
- Program coordination
- Student advising
- Pre-departure orientations
- Promote study abroad campus wide
- Colloborate with college study abroad and international programs offices
- Incoming exchange student advising
- Maintain agreements and contracts
- Advise on study abroad scholarships
- Coordinate the Waltz Study Abroad Affordability scholarship
- Visa advising
- Provide ISUAbroad support
Last updated on June 8, 2021