Join us at our next study abroad fair!
Wednesday, September 23
Memorial Union South & Sun Ballrooms
Enter through the West Lounge. There will be signs!
And don't forget your mask!
The theme of this semester's fair is "Dream now, plan next, travel soon"
What can you do at a study abroad fair?
- Start planning your next adventure abroad
- Discover options offered by your college's international programs office
- Talk to program coordinators and students who have gone on the program
- Learn about study abroad scholarships
How can I make the most of the study abroad fair?
- Start researching programs prior to the fair
- At the fair, seek out the programs that interested you most while you were researching
- Bring your questions to the program representative
- Course offerings
- Location details, what is it like?
- Eligibility requirements (GPA, class standing, etc.)
How can I be safe at the fair?
- Wear your mask! It is required inside the Memorial Union.
- Follow the marked entrance, exit, and path around the fair.
- Keep your space with other visitors and staff at the fair. We will have stickers on the floor to help.
- Visit the fair during slower times. Try visiting the fair between 10-11am or 2-3pm. It is usually busiest around lunchtime.
- We will be limiting how many people can enter the fair at any given time.
- We have made the fair longer than usual to help spread out the traffic.
- Take pictures of interesting information and programs.
- Have a QR reader app installed on your phone. Some tables will be using QR codes to direct you to websites where you can provide your information and stayed informed about programs.
What if I cannot attend the fair?
- Watch this space for information about upcoming study abroad information sessions!
- Connect virtually with the Study Abroad Center or one of the college international programs offices.
- And if you aren't sure what to do or who to contact, start by emailing email@example.com