* Peer Advisors (recently-returned study abroad students employed by the Study Abroad Center) on a walk-in basis during office hours to answer questions about studying abroad and to do presentations for classes, clubs, and other groups.
* Study Abroad Advisors by appointment to work with students who are interested in studying, working, interning, teaching, and/or volunteering abroad and students who want to learn more about scholarship opportunities for their time abroad
• Pre-departure Orientation offered to all students who will be going abroad
* Health, safety, and risk management for all ISU students who study abroad
* Project Assist: logistical and billing assistance for faculty taking groups of students abroad