Develop and Lead a Program
• Visit with the Study Abroad Center and/or with your international coordinator to learn what is required of a Program Director and what is involved in writing a program proposal
• Read the guidelines for preparing a proposal and meeting deadlines for submission as well as policies and other valuable information on the Education Abroad Committee’s website.
• Consider having Project Assist help with the logistics of your program, freeing you to focus your attention on academics and student preparation; contact the Study Abroad Center at 294‑6792 for more information.
• Attend the Program Director Workshops.
• Program Director Workshops 2015